Preparing students for the future
Evidence shows that safer, sustainable buildings start with a robust specification. NBS Chorus for Students and Teachers, will give the upcoming generation of built environment professionals the opportunity to learn about the most recent approaches to specification, hone their specification writing skills, and help them prepare for their future careers. Along with many other benefits, a subscription for NBS Chorus for Students and Teachers includes:
- A cost-effective NBS Chorus package
- Unlimited licenses so that every student can access the platform to work on projects and collaborate with others in real-time.
- The full selection of content libraries available with NBS Chorus
- Access all features available with a full Chorus Pro licence
- The option to specify in CAWS or Uniclass classification systems
- Free ‘train the trainer’ support included with every package
- Cloud-based platform enables students to learn anytime and anywhere with a team, as part of a class, or on their own.
- Access to NBS webinars, events, and training resources
Watch our webinar to learn more about this fantastic resource.